Wednesday, September 3, 2008

On The Road ::

We should be pulling out early tomorrow morning for the trip to Columbia and Camden. Not much of an itinerary yet. I just got off the phone with my sister-in-law and apparently my brother had a medical problem yesterday and had to go to the emergency room. Everything seems to be ok now. I'll be visiting my mother in the Karesh Wing of the hospital during the stay and we'll probably make a day trip to Gastonia on Saturday. Since we'll be heading back over here Sunday morning this is looking like another hurried trip. One of these days I'll be able to spend an entire week in Columbia and Camden.

I should have net and e-mail access during the trip and I'm going to try to get in a few photographs. I haven't been watching the hurricane track for the past few days, but my fingers are crossed for good weather.

No comments: