Friday, February 6, 2009

Been Missing In Action! ::

I've been fighting computer problems for the past week and I finally admitted defeat and turned the computer over to my friend Don who does computer maintenance full time. This is the first time I have not been able to solve a problem on my own. I thought I had a hard drive problem, but I'm beginning to think that the trouble is in the motherboard itself. It's time to build a new computer anyway and I think I'll just turn the old one into a file server for photo storage. Yeah, that's the ticket!

I'm relegated to using the incredibly old and slow laptop this weekend, but the weather is supposed to be nice so I'm hoping to spend a lot of time outside enjoying the weather plus I've begun to build a cigar box guitar. That should prove to be interesting.

Here's wishing a wonderful weekend for everyone and those of you who do not have facebook accounts should make it a point to sign up for one. It's a great way to keep in touch!

No comments: