Saturday, May 23, 2009

Friday Kittenblogging ::

And other things on a Saturday evening. Here are the 2 kittens I have left although it's now time to find them good homes. They're at that terminally cute stage where they're just now finding their personalities!



I was finally able to cut my entire yard today before the drizzles moved back in. This is the first time the yard has been totally dry since before Christmas! I cut about 1 1/2 acres with a bit more than that left to grow as it pleases in blackberry bushes so I ride the Snapper for several hours each weekend although I must say that I generally find cutting the grass to be relaxing.

I'm sitting out on the back porch listening to some music as I write this post and the hummingbirds are flying all around me. Life is good!

No comments: