Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Contact Info For Another Teacher And Coach ::

I got this from Buster just a short time ago:



Chad Merrill called this past Sun. and said that he had a nice long conversation with Spencer Johnson, who now lives in Spartanburg. Spencer coached track, basketball, and football while we were in school. He is now 79 years old but then we are all close to reaching medicare eligibility.
Spencer's address is 105 Monroe Rd. Spartanburg29307 and his phone is 864-583-2230. B.


I remember Mr. Johnson well. He coached me on the track team for one year when we were either in Jr. High or the 1st year of high school. Unfortunately I was very slow and terrible with no future in track!

I'm happy to hear that he is doing well and I'm sure that we all wish him the best!

We may love or hate the internet, but there is no denying that it is a great medium to get back in touch with those from our past and it is a great way to share information! I have been able to reconnect with several people that I served with in the Navy, including my old division Chief from both Adak, Alaska and Rota, Spain.

No comments: