Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kathryn Scheldt, Camden Native ::

I came across a Facebook link to Kathryn Scheldt (I remember her as Kathy Scheldt) on Pam Mosier's Facebook page. Kathryn is a singer/songwriter now living in Fairhope, Alabama, and she has 4 CDs available for purchase, one of which, "In The Middle Of It All", has a song titled "Camden". Now, I'm a firm believer in supporting local independent artists and Kathryn's music is available from several sources including Amazon and I-Tunes.

I haven't bought a physical CD in several years now and I generally buy my music from the Amazon MP3 store and then download the music to my Ipod, but I urge everyone to go to one of the download sites, listen to the 30 second clips, and support Kathryn's music by buying what you like.


No comments: