Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Message From Buster

I got this from Buster just a few minutes ago:


Bumped into Alec Blalock and Jack (Jasper) Walden at the hardware store yesterday afternoon.

Alec has become a vegan and lost 70 lbs. in 14 weeks. Since he retired as a rural mail carrier he has opened  diving operation in the submerged log business-- started before the tv show.

Jack, a retired Marine, is also an attorney and has cut back his practice. Saw Dicky Colvin a couple of weeks ago and he too has retired from his law practice in Georgetown

In the 'whatever happened to' news, Harvey Clarke and I went to lunch and he was telling me that Phillip England- 2 years older- dropped by to see him. Phillip is an international attorney for Phillip Morris. This info prompts the ?------there was a Barbara England in our class- does anyone know whatever happened to her?     B.


I remember Barbara, but I have no clue what happened to her. As I recall, she had a brother who was an actor in L.A., but I don't remember his name.


No comments: