Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Photographs ::

About 3 years ago I began bringing my laptop and scanner when I visited Camden. My mother had a stash of old photographs hidden away and after I found them I began to scan as many of them as possible over the course of several trips and I built a nice digital archive of family photographs going back to when I was a little guy and I have posted 3 over at the Random Photograph page located over on the right sidebar along with a couple that Sandy Cole sent me over the past few days.

I would love to share some of the older photographs of classmates contrasted with some of the latest images. If you would like to contribute just e-mail the images to me along with any text you would like to include. The e-mail address is also over at the right sidebar-just substitute @ for (at) and be sure to include a subject line in the e-mail!

No comments: