Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Larry Owens Update ::

From Ann Ray Boykin via Buster:

I just got news today that Larry Owens has a serious cancerous brain tumor. We not only had our connections from high school, but he was also in my husbands Dental School class and they graduated together. I called his office manager to verify the information that I had and she confirmed that he was diagnosed about 3 weeks ago, went for an MRI which showed a large fast growing tumor. They have done radiation and will follow the results in six weeks and maybe do chemo. He can't be alone and Cathy has taken over the load of the office and different friends are coming in staying with him and takeing him out. He's mobile now, but his mental capacity is greatly reduced. The prognosis sounds dire to me, but when there is prayer there is always hope. I don't know what kind of networking you have in Camden, but I'm sure they could use some male help. Calvin is trying to get in touch with the president of his dental class to see where we can plug in. I know you may already have this information but would rather repeat than go unknown. I think I have you E address correct. I would appreciate it if you would verify the receipt of this contact and if you have any other information. Thanks! Ann Ray Boykin


My thoughts continue daily to be with Larry and his family as I am sure is true of each of us!

No comments: