Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday Evening Hummingbird Blogging ::

We refilled our Hummingbird feeders yesterday and they're finally back in substantial numbers. Lots of people do Friday cat blogging (Kevin and Duncan), but I don't know anyone doing Hummingbird blogging so here goes. I'll try to do this some for the next few weeks before they begin to migrate



These images were taken with a friends 80 to 200 Nikon zoom. He seems to think that there is a focus problem, but if there is I didn't see it this afternoon. I've got another 80 to 200 Nikon lens as well as a 55 to 200 so I may try to do some side by side comparisons.



This afternoon is the first time I've tried photographing the hummingbirds this year and I think I will be changing my approach some. I still want to get one to feed out of my hand!

No comments: