Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Grammatical Errors On Blog Posts ::

Or, truth be told, grammatical errors anywhere just drive me nuts and I just found one in my post down below about the Jeff Black appearance in Columbia. My fingers are often too far out in front of my brain and when I meant to write "hear" it appeared on the blog as "here". Sounds the same but obviously the meaning is different! I edit 5 personal web sites as well as 2 NASA web sites and I really try to diligently police my grammar, syntax, and spelling before I publish to the world, but it seems I sometimes come up short.

I suitably chastise myself and I will continue to try to do better!

I'm still trying to schedule a trip to Camden. I'm committed to photographing a horse show this coming weekend and there is the upcoming launch of the Hubble Space Telescope repair mission in mid May by Space Shuttle Atlantis so everything is still up in the air. I'm afraid I can't get away during some certain time periods around a launch window. Once the orbiter flies I'm set loose.

No comments: