Sunday, April 19, 2009

Springtime ::

So, here we are in springtime again. Thunder is rolling from the west and we'll have even more rain soon.

Here is one of my cat blogging photographs of Missy.




And we now also have 2 week old kittens. Missy had 4 little female kittens and they're just now finding their way around. I'm taking orders if anyone wants one! Just let me know.



I have a blog friend, Kate, who lives outside of Boston and she posted about a week ago that she had left her christmas wreath on her front door and now had a bird nest in it. As it turns out I had also left my wreath up so I decided to check it and, sure enough there was a bird nest.




And inside the nest are 5 little blue eggs so I'm trying not to use the front door right now. There is also a nest on the back porch which I haven't looked into yet, but I'm sure there will be little birds there soon.



Remember, get your kitten while you can! The mother is a really great cat who is intensely affectionate and does not stray.

No comments: