Saturday, June 27, 2009

Broken Masthead ::

The photograph of the flag landscape in Lugoff has not gone away. The photo is hosted on another server and linked to another site. Unfortunately I let the domain name expire so the masthead is changed. My web hosts are taking care of this and everything should be back to normal shortly.

Did anyone get down to Charleston for Harbor Fest? I would like to have seen the tall ships. Many years ago I was in Torremolinos, Spain and woke up very early one morning and walked down to the Mediterranean Sea. There was a very heavy fog that morning and out of the fog I could see the masts of a tall sailing ship. Unfortunately I hadn't brought one of the cameras with me so the image exists only in my mind and it still is quite a striking image. As it turns out the ship was the Italian Navy training ship which was making a visit up and down the coast.

No comments: