Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sad News All Over ::

Well, not all sad, but I got this from Buster regarding James Williams at some point in the past few days when I had no net access:

Johnny Jaynes called this evening and said that James had slipped in to a coma. His son was brought home from Afghhanistan. His family is in everyone's thoughts and prayers. B


On to better news. We came through the tornadoes last week fine although power was out from Wednesday afternoon 'til about 6pm today (Sunday). this was a minor inconvenience to us compared to what happened to many others. Good friends of mine lost their home and virtually everything and I just found out that another friend's nephew, his girlfriend and his roommate were killed down in Tuscaloosa. That's why I say that what we went through having no power was nothing more or less than a minor inconvenience although everyone around me will be happy when I take a hot shower. I took a cold one this morning, but that was pretty brutal!

No comments: