Friday, April 25, 2008

Lost In Cyberspace ::

I got an e-mail from Keith Adams yesterday wondering about my lack of posting. I depend on all of you to feed me information related to our classmates and I need help from everyone who reads this blog and I would encourage anyone who wants to become an author to let me know. Everyone listed over to the right can post originally to the blog and if anyone wants administrative rights then just let me know and I will grant them. With admin rights you can change the look of the blog via the stylesheets to however you wish. I have no problem with that-if you may be worried about breaking something then don't worry! We can fix any problems.

I would truly welcome some other authors here. I edit 3 personal web sites in addition to this one as well as 2 NASA web sites and I'm working with archive.org on another NASA related project which is tentatively scheduled to go live sometime in June. I'll pass on the URL when this project is complete. My energy level seems to ebb and flow and is definitely on an ebbing downturn right now.

I have taken a couple of days off work with the hopes that the spring season will renew my energy. I am working in my yard and planting things (which will be the subject of another post).

Take care and write me! The e-mail address is over there on the right.

No comments: