Wednesday, April 30, 2008

More Sad News

Bill's post below was followed by an e-mail from Buster. Here's the text:

Hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but unfortunately we have reached the age were life throws us curves as health problems. While I know some of you have probably not seen or heard from some of these individuals for over 40 years [neither have I in a couple of cases] I thought the clustering was unusual and you may know someone who was friends with one of these classmates and you may want to say a prayer.
Dr. Larry Owens has a brain tumor. The tumor is inoperable and they are starting treatments this week.
I was told that Elizabeth Goodale Long has suffered a stroke and that they are assessing the situation.
I ran in to Ray Robinson this a.m. and he told me that Barry Hendrix has terminal cancer and has about 3 weeks to live.
He also said that he ran into Joe Myers and that Joe is waiting on a liver transplant.

Buster


I'll have more to say later. I almost never blog from work, but I made an exception for this news.

No comments: