Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Another Passing-Mozelle Trapp ::

Along with the obit of Larry Owen I want to note the death of Rodney Trapp's mother, Mozelle. Here is the Obituary from todays State. The Trapps were my next door neighbors for years on Lafayette Street. I fondly remember fishing and hunting trips with Rodney to their land out in Boykin as well as trips with his uncle to the old Blaney drag strip.

I was back in Camden just last month and didn't know until then that the Trapps still lived in the same house on Lafayette St. all these years later while most of the street has been taken over by offices. I vaguely remember working on remodeling their house when I was a young kid. My stepfather was a building contractor and we did several remodel jobs in that area.

My sympathies are with the Trapp family as well as with Larry Owen's family!

No comments: