Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Catblogging ::



Here is Missy atop the front yard boulder. It's been a bad pet week, I'm afraid.

Missy pretty much lives in the garage and this evening when I got home from work I activated the garage door opener as usual and pulled in. Missy was there, but she didn't get out of the way quickly enough and I think I ran over her tail as evidenced by the loud shriek I heard before I stopped. She seems to be ok and has been running around and playing normally.


Wednesday evening my dog, Sable, was really in sad shape. She was lethargic and not eating so I took her to my favorite vet early Thursday morning. Turns out she had a very severe uterine infection and emergency surgery was done that afternoon. I picked her up yesterday and she's doing better, but she still suffers the aftereffects of the surgery and is still not eating much. My fingers are crossed that she'll be ok. We have to give her 3 anti-biotic pills each 12 hours and I had forgotten just how much dogs hate swallowing pills!




Here's hoping next week is better to us and our pets!


No comments: