Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Camden Photograph ::

I haven't done one of these in a while, but this photograph taken down Rutledge St. was shot sometime last year:



I'm hoping to make a trip over to Camden and Columbia sometime in December either shortly before or shortly after Christmas. My schedules have been pretty strange lately so we'll have to see how the next few weeks play out.

In the meantime look down at the Space Shuttle and International Space Stations sighting schedules below. Take your kids and grandkids out to see it fly by.

Last year I was out in my backyard during a week long visit by my little granddaughter from Columbia and we watched the Space Station fly by after the Space Shuttle had disconnected from the ISS and was trailing it by some large distance. Both objects were very viewable in the night sky.

Math and science education represents our country's future although I continue to extoll the virtues of reading!

No comments: