Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving! ::

For those who may not be on Jim Ring's e-mail list here is his Thanksgiving message:

I wanted to take a moment to wish each of you a very Happy Thanksgiving.

In various ways 2008 has been a difficult year for many if not all of us. Still, we have so much to be thankful for. Just look around you...locally and worldwide. By comparison things are pretty good for us. All I have to do to when I get down in the dumps is look at my two grandsons (ages two and five). Living in this country means their futures hold much promise...as has been the case with their parents, grandparents and many generations before them. That thought always brings me back up.

I'm confident each of you, if you think about it for a moment, has much to be thankful for. Please don't lose sight of that. May tomorrow be a most wonderful day for each and everyone of you.

Again, Happy Thanksgiving.

Jim


Well said, and I too wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, not coincidentally since I was born on Thanksgiving Day in 1947, is also my 61th birthday and I'm keeping in mind that 61 is now the old 41!

No comments: