Friday, June 25, 2010

Clemson vs SC At The College World Series ::

I came into the game late and SC is up 3 to 0 right now. I've watched both teams on tv the past few days and was both happy and surprised that the Gamecocks pulled out the win last night. Of course I'll be pulling for Clemson to go all the way in this, but I'm glad the home state college baseball teams are doing so well!

[update] Passed ball and Clemson scores! Now 3 to 1.

[update] SC batter hits a homer. Now 4 to 1 SC!

[update] SC still up 4 to 1 and I've got to leave for about an hour, or so, so I'll probably miss the finale. My congratulations to whichever team wins!

[last update] I just walked back in and turned on the tv and the winning pitcher is being interviewed by the ESPN sportsperson. South Carolina bests Clemson by a 5 to 1 final score. I'll have to check the time for tomorrow's game, but I'm pretty sure my time is spoken for if it's a late afternoon or night game.

No comments: