Monday, August 30, 2010

Chairs Hanging On The Outside Wall ::

Not to mention the lit christmas lights!



I was on my way to the reunion this past Saturday evening when I saw these chairs on the wall of a thrift shop. I couldn't stop then, but I made it a point of going back early Sunday morning. I long ago learned not to pass up a photograph because, more often than not, the scene is gone when you return!

I've been curious after the past few trips to Camden also. Are there any real businesses left in town other that the big box stores like Wal-Mart and Lowes and thrift stores? I forgot about the weekend flea markets! I did drive by the farmer's market and it seemed to be pretty busy, which is a great thing. I live within driving distance of several farmer's markets and I visit them all the time. The food is much better and, more often than not, the prices are pretty good.

No comments: