Monday, August 30, 2010

Reunion Photographs ::

I've put up my photographs over on the right. Clicking on the thumbnail will bring you to a larger captioned version. Clicking on this image will bring you to a very large file suitable for downloading and printing.

I would like to post as many photographs from other attendees as I can. I've been trying to set up my ftp site to accept anonymous public uploads, but there seems to be a problem. In the meantime you can e-mail me any photographs that you would like to share:

fred(dot)deaton(at)gmail.com

replacing the (dot) with a . and (at) with @. I'm just trying to keep my e-mail address off the web crawlers!

If you have any questions or problems just e-mail me and we'll work out another way to get the photos.

Once again, I had a great time seeing everyone again and I loved the large turn-out!


No comments: