Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A PDF ::

To Buster's latest has been posted over to the right. It's titled "Athletes From The Past". I love getting things like this to post simply because it triggers so many memories from so long ago, and I really want to thank Buster.

I would love to have more things like this from anyone who reads this blog. They don't have to be long and involved and could just entail one small remembrance or question. For instance, I think that it was 7th grade that I had Miss Bruce for homeroom and as I recall, one other class, and one day one of the trouble makers threw a desk out the window. Now, Miss Bruce had a very delicate disposition and cried very easily and, unfortunately, often and she certainly did on this occasion. I don't remember the miscreant who tossed the desk, but I'm hoping that someone can refresh my memory!


No comments: