Friday, September 16, 2011

A Sandy Cole Raynovic Update ::

Buster forwarded me this e-mail from Sandy's husband earlier today:


Friends and family,
Last Monday morning Sandy had a Stroke shortly after getting out of bed. She has lost quite a bit of use of her right hand and arm and had weakness on her right side, along with speech problems. The good news is she is doing better and getting good care. I am transferring her to a intensive rehab stroke center in Anchorage, where she will spend the next two weeks as a in house patient. We are optimistic and looking forward to good results. She has already undergone speech and physical therapy and has shown marked inprovement she has regained a lot of her speech functions along with being able to walk a little with the aid of a walker. Her mind remains bright and clear and was not affected by the stroke.
I will be busy trying to keep up with her but will try to keep you semi informed as to her progress as often as I can.
We are both in good spirits and optimistic on the future.


I'll pass on any further information that I get.


No comments: