Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Visit Seems To Be On!

We should be getting into Columbia sometime late Thursday evening. The oldest daughter and her family live in Forest Acres and that is where we usually stay.

I never know what the schedule will be and this trip may be even more hectic. My mother has been having some serious medical problems which is not unusual given that she just turned 89 y/o. She has been an inmate of the Camden hospital several times in the past few months and has been admitted with conjestive heart failure once more just in the past few days.

My brother, Bill, and I have some family matters to discuss but I hope that we'll be able to take care of that business while I'm doing my part to spoil his grandchildren including his 2 month old granddaughter. (interestingly he has 3 grandsons and 1 new granddaughter. I have 4 granddaughters and 1 grandson although I do have an unknown sexed grandbaby on the way!)

I do plan to spend some time visiting the Michael Christmas memorial and taking some photographs in and around Camden. If anyone would like to down a coffee or two I can be reached at the cell phone number listed on this image:



You shouldn't have to use the area code, but I included it just in case. I will also have the laptop with me and I normally have some net access so I can be e-mailed at:
fred.deaton(at)gmail.com

No comments: