Friday, February 15, 2008

3rd Grade Class Update ::

OK, over on the right sidebar I've put up links to individual pages with what identifications I have. I think I got them all, but I may be wrong so if you see an (unknown) and know the name shoot me an e-mail and I'll update.

I really found this to be an interesting exercise even though I did not enter the Camden school system 'til the 6th grade. As I was putting the names to the faces a lot of memories fell into place. I would really like to see some of the later photographs since I have no yearbooks.

When I was in the navy, stationed in Alaska, my parents house burned to the ground and all of my high school memorabilia went up in flames.

Sadly, I remember some who are no longer with us, but I have been out of touch for so long I wonder just who has passed away that I don't know about.

Michael Christmas, of course.
John Anderson
Sue Stogner
Rock Montgomery (To this day I can picture the scene when I was told of his death)

Off the top of my head that's all I remember although I know of others from different classes. If you can update me please do, but don't use e-mail. Let's use comments and use this thread as some sort of remembrance!

No comments: